Hey! I’m Marc, a freelance software developer located in Germany.
I love playing with exciting new technology. At the moment I’m working mostly with web technologies like react, rails and php, but I also have some experience with android app development. I also love working with haskell on my personal projects.
Closed Source Projects
Open Source Projects
- maphosts: Keep your project hostnames in sync with /etc/hosts
- request-parser: Small PHP Library for type-safe input handling
- value-or-default: Simple default values for your PHP code
- github-api: An easy to use github api client for PHP
- typesafe-enum: A lightweight type safe enum library for PHP
- propel2 (core contributor): A well known PHP orm
- slack-tip-of-the-day: A tip of the day bot for slack built with haskell and nix